Avocado & Shrimp Spring Salad
- 1 1⁄2 – 2 pounds shrimp, peeled, cooked, and diced
- 3 avocados, pitted and diced
- 2 cups cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 cups Roma tomatoes (also called plum tomatoes), diced
- 3⁄4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Juice of 1 medium lime Salt, to taste
Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and stir gently so that avocado doesn’t turn to mush. Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours. The longer it chills, the more the flavors marinate.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.