Elson Haas, MD Book Giveaways
Dr. Elson Haas, integrative family physician and author of 11 health books, approaches treatment with the mindset of “lifestyle first, natural therapies next, and drugs or surgery last.” His practice of natural remedies is discussed in his many books on the subject.
Now, you can win a set of 4 of Dr. Haas’ best books:
- Staying Healthy with the Seasons– shows you how nature affects internal health and mental wellbeing. He provides a seasonal approach to nutrition and disease prevention. This book combines Wesntern and Eastern medicines with seasonal nutrition, exercises, and herbal remedies.
- Staying Healthy with New Medicine– get a better understanding of what creates disease in the body and mind. This book integrates Natural, Eastern, and Western medicines to help people better understand the crucial factors that affect health and healing.
- Staying Healthy with Nutrition– after decades of experience and research, Dr. Haas and Dr. Levin compiled this book as an expansive look at nutrition and health. Learn about breakthrough treatments for fatigue, viral illnesses, weight management, and mental and mood disorders. This book is broken into four parts – the building blocks of nutrition, foods and diets, making common sense choices for diet and nutrition, and strategies to enhance your lifestyle.
- The Detox Diet– improve your health and lower your reliance on medications with this book that contains 50 delicious, healthy recipes, a variety of fasting and juice-cleansing options, and simple detox activities and guidelines for a healthy diet.
Enter this giveaway for a chance to win these 4 books!
And, if you want a full healing and detox experience and want to learn directly from Dr. Elson Haas and our very own Carol Kicinski, check out the retreat that they are hosting in February in beautiful Costa Rica! Book now, space is limited.
This giveaway ends on Dec 14, 2018
You can enter 3 times EVERY day!
1) Fill out the “Giveaway Entry Form” below for the first Entry
2) Share to Facebook for a 2nd entry
3) Tweet on Twitter for a 3rd entry
And of course, your comment is always welcome (but comments do not count as entries). GOOD LUCK!