Gluten-Free Mediterranean Scrambled Eggs
With the addition of sun-dried tomatoes, these Gluten-Free Mediterranean Scrambled Eggs are a flavorful way to start the morning.
Mediterranean Scrambled Eggs
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 ounces canned mushrooms (any kind you like)
- 8 ounces gluten-free bacon
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup chopped fresh chives
- ⅓ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- Drain the sun-dried tomatoes and mushrooms and cut into halves. Chop the bacon into small strips or cubes. Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl. Beat lightly and set aside.
- Place a small skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and fry for 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and stir. Add sun-dried tomatoes and mushrooms, stir, and cook for 1 minute.
- Turn the heat to medium-low, add the beaten eggs, and stir. Cook until the eggs are almost done, but still fluffy, around 30 seconds. Remove from the heat and keep stirring for another 20-30 seconds. Add chives and parsley.
- Transfer to plates and serve.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.