Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Muffins
This Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Muffins recipe is made with chocolate in the batter and is dotted with chocolate chips for double the chocolate flavor!
Double Chocolate Muffins
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup gluten-free oat flour
- ⅓ cup potato starch
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 7 ounces milk chocolate, broken into chunks
- ½ cup unsalted butter, cubed
- 3 large eggs
- 4 ounces chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Sift the cocoa powder, almond flour, oat flour, potato starch, and powdered sugar into a large bowl and mix well to combine. Set aside.
- Put the milk chocolate chunks and butter in a small pan over low heat and melt gently, stirring constantly with a spoon. Remove from the heat and set aside for 10 minutes to cool. Add the eggs and mix until combined.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the chocolate mixture using an electric hand mixer. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into the liners and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool the muffins and serve.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.