Gluten-Free Green Eggs & “Ham” Recipe
This Gluten-Free Green Eggs & “Ham” Recipe is a delicious new spin on a classic appetizer. Who doesn’t love deviled eggs? And who doesn’t love avocado and bacon? Combine all three and you have an amazing dish to serve to a hungry crowd on Game Day Sunday!
Green Eggs & “Ham”
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons organic mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard or ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- 4 slices bacon cooked crispy and chopped
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks, and place in a bowl. Place the hollowed-out eggs on a platter. Add avocado, lemon juice, salt, celery seed, onion powder, mayonnaise, and mustard to the bowl with the yolks. Mash with a fork until creamy.
- Add yolk mixture to a zippered food storage bag, squeeze all the air out, and make sure it’s sealed very well. Snip off the bottom of one corner to create a makeshift pastry bag. Squeeze the mixture into the egg halves. Sprinkle the tops with bacon.
Check out the other delicious snacks from this spread:
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.