Gluten-Free Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
There’s nothing like a simple recipe when it comes to casual entertaining. At the same time, you want to impress your guests a little bit. This Gluten-Free Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe is where simplicity meets impressive!
Gluten-Free Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
- 2 (8-ounce) packages mushrooms
- 1 (6-ounce) can fine or “fancy” crabmeat (do not use imitation)
- 2 tablespoons organic mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3-4 strips thick bacon cooked and diced
- ½ small yellow onion diced
- 2 ounces pork rinds crushed
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- With a wet paper towel, wipe down the mushrooms. Remove the stems, set the caps aside, and dice the stems. Add the diced stems to a bowl, along with the remaining ingredients except pork rinds, and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into mushroom caps and sprinkle the tops with the pork rinds. Bake for 30 minutes or until mushrooms are soft and the tops are crispy.
Check out the other delicious snacks from this spread:
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.