Gluten-Free Chocolate-Drizzled Oat Orange Balls
These Gluten-Free Chocolate-Drizzled Oat Orange Balls are perfect for sweet snacking. They’re healthier than other desserts and are so flavorful!
Chocolate-Drizzled Oat Orange Balls
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup raw pecans
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of kosher or fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- ⅔ cup packed pitted Medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, combine the oats, pecans, cinnamon, salt, and orange zest. Process until finely ground. Add the dates and process until finely ground and incorporated into the dry ingredients. Add the maple syrup and process to combine. Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment-lined plate or baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate chips until smooth. Drizzle over the balls with a spoon. Transfer to the refrigerator or freezer until set. Store in the refrigerator or freezer in an airtight container.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.