This is a pretty large website, so here’s a short rundown on how to best navigate the site and some important information you might want to know.
First and foremost, if you’re NEW TO GLUTEN FREE: check out the GF 101 tab in the navigation bar at the top of the website. We suggest you start with the New to Gluten Free? article, then download our free booklet, Setting Up Your Gluten-Free Kitchen. After that, make your way to the Gluten Free Ingredient Guide and then the GF 101 page, which contains several articles that fall within that category.
Some other useful links that you can explore from the navigation menu include:
- Events & Expos – find one near you so you can meet other people living the gluten-free lifestyle, learn about new products, and hear presentations from gluten-free experts and medical professionals.
- Global Bloggers Community – find other gluten-free and allergen-free blogs that may be of interest to you.
- Celiac Support Groups – find support groups near you so you can meet other people living with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity.
- Gluten Free Restaurants & Bakeries – find places to eat near you that offer gluten-free menu items.
Gluten Free & More is home to more than 1500 gluten-free recipes – from the various writers of Gluten Free & More Magazine.
Every recipe on this site is GLUTEN FREE! To see the main Recipe Index, click here.
We also have Dairy Free recipes – click here for those categories.
Many of our recipes are also free from Soy, Nuts, Eggs, Refined Sugars, and Grains. Plus, there are Paleo, Vegetarian, and Vegan recipes. All of these categories can be found on the main Recipe Index, here.
All recipe categories can be found at the links above, and under RECIPES in the main navigation bar at the top of the website.
You’ll find not only recipes on this website, but also medical and wellness articles, lifestyle posts, product posts and write-ups about companies that cater to the gluten-free community, plus much more.
- We have a Recommends section, which features products we personally recommend.
- Giveaways … because who doesn’t like free stuff?!
- In addition to providing recipes and articles, Gluten Free & More sells products – from Gluten Free & More Magazine subscriptions to Carol’s Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour and several cookbooks. We also have Our Store, where you can find some of the products we use in our own home kitchens.
You can also use the search button in the top right corner to search for keywords, like “banana” or “strawberry” or whatever you’re craving at the moment. Or use this search function to find articles by specific topic, such as yoga.
Last but certainly not least … we publish a bimonthly print/digital magazine, called Gluten Free & More Magazine. Our magazine is available by subscription or in select grocery and health food stores.
Subscribe now and you’ll get $5 off with code MAG5OFF.
Our most popular features on the website:
Questions or comments? Visit our Contact page to send us a message, leave a comment on any recipes, or connect with us on Facebook or Instagram.