Kung Pao Pork
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- ¼ plus 1 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided use
- 8 Thai chilies
- 3 green onions, cleaned, trimmed, and sliced, divided use
- ¼ cup gluten-free Szechuan sauce
- Trim the pork tenderloin of all visible fat and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Roughly chop 1 tablespoon of the peanuts and set aside for garnish.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat until it begins to shimmer.
- Add the pork and cook for 4 minutes, turning frequently to brown on all sides.
- Add the remaining ¼ cup peanuts, chilies, and about 2/3 of the green onions.
- Cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Add the Szechuan sauce and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Serve immediately garnished with the chopped peanuts and remaining green onions.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.