Pepper Sticks & Veggies with Paleo Dill Veggie Dip
- 2 bell peppers (any color works)
- ½ pound salami, such as Applegate Farms or Hormel Uncured
- 5-6 cheese sticks, such as Horizon Organic, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 cup mayonnaise (homemade is best)
- 2-3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh dil
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Fresh veggies, for serving
Wash and dry the peppers. Slice in half and remove the seeds. Cut lengthwise into wide strips. Wrap 1-2 slices of salami around each cheese stick. Using a toothpick, secure the wrapped meat and cheese to the peppers.
For the dip: Combine the mayonnaise, almond milk, dill, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender. For a variation, add ½ an avocado for extra creaminess or a head of roasted garlic to deepen the flavor. Serve with fresh veggies and the pepper wraps.
Makes 10-12 pepper sticks
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.