Snickerdoodle Ice Cream
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can coconut milk (full fat)
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond or hemp milk
- ½ cup (packed) pitted Medjool dates
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth, 30-45 seconds. The dates should be completely blended with no chunks remaining.
- Pour the ice cream into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Turn this into Maple Snickerdoodle Ice Cream by replacing the honey with Grade B maple syrup.
Makes about 3 cups
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.