Peanut Butter & Banana Pancakes
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- ½ cup peanut, almond, cashew, or sunflower seed butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Grapeseed or vegetable oil, for cooking
- Preheat the oven to 200ºF.
- Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the nut or seed butter, eggs, and baking powder. Mix well
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium-low heat until a drop of water sprinkled on the pan sizzles immediately.
- Brush the pan with oil and let heat for a few seconds.
- Ladle ¼ cup of pancake batter onto the pan for each pancake.
- Cook until the bottoms are golden brown and the edges appear dry, about 5 minutes.
- Gently flip and cook for another minute or until the bottoms are browned and the pancakes feel firm to the touch. Keep the cooked pancakes warm in the oven while preparing the rest.
- Serve warm.
Serves 12 pancakes
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.