Servings: 8 servings
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen white corn
- 1 (15-ounce) can corn niblets (retain liquid)
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese , softened
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Use a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Pour the frozen corn and the niblets from the canned corn into your slow cooker.
- Retain the liquid from the canned corn.
- In a small saucepan on the stovetop, melt the butter and cream cheese over low heat.
- Slowly add the flour.
- Whisk until the flour is fully incorporated and remove from heat.
- Stir in the milk, juice from the canned corn and pepper.
- Pour this mixture evenly over the top of the corn in the slow cooker.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or on high for about 3 hours.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 124 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Trans Fat 1g
Vitamin A 243IU5%
Vitamin C 4mg5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.