This dessert is bursting with sweet peach flavor and a nice crunch from granola.
Servings: 8 Servings
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 ripe peaches halved and pitted
- 1 cup gluten-free granola use nut-free granola if needed
- 4 tablespoons butter cut into 8 pats
- Sweetened whipped cream or vanilla ice cream for serving (optional)
- Use a 6-quart slow cooker. Pour the water into the bottom of the slow cooker insert. Place the peach halves, skin-side down, into the water. Evenly spoon the granola into the peach halves and top each with a pat of butter.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for about 2 hours. Your peaches are finished when the skin begins to pucker and the peach flesh has darkened and can easily be cut with a spoon. Unplug the slow cooker and let your dessert sit in it for about 15 minutes before removing. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream, if using.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 150 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 3g15%
Vitamin A 420IU8%
Vitamin C 5mg6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.