Gluten-Free Macadamia Blueberry Breakfast Cookies Recipe
This Gluten-Free Macadamia Blueberry Breakfast Cookies Recipe is a delicious grab-and-go breakfast snack that you can customize. Don’t like macadamia nuts? Sub with almonds or another nut of choice. For more homemade snacks, try this Easy Homemade Honey Cashew Butter recipe or this Cherry Chocolate Protein Bars recipe.
Gluten-Free Macadamia Blueberry Breakfast Cookies
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil , melted
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond or coconut milk
- 1½ cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup macadamia nuts , chopped
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl (preferably with a beater), mix together the almond butter, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla. In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients. Once blended, add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir gently with a spatula. Do not over-mix. The dough will be sticky. Refrigerate the dough for an hour.
- Make even-sized balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Let cool for a minute or so and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store loosely covered or wrapped individually in parchment packets to maintain texture.
- These will last on the counter for 2-3 days or in the fridge for up to a week.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.