Gluten-Free Spanish Crostini Recipe
Crostini are slices of toasted or grilled bread with tasty toppings. This version combines orange marmalade with Manchego cheese and almonds for a flavorful, elegant appetizer.
Servings: 30 servings
- 2 gluten-free baguettes
- Olive oil
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (13-ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 8 ounces Manchego cheese
- ⅓ cup Marcona almonds, coarsely chopped
- Finely grated zest of 2 oranges
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Slice the baguettes on a slight angle into ¼-inch thick slices. Brush both sides of each slice with olive oil. Sprinkle each side lightly with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and crunchy.
- Can be made ahead – let cool completely, then store without toppings in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Spread the crostini with marmalade. Using a vegetable peeler, cut the cheese into thin slices. Place cheese slices on top of the marmalade and sprinkle with the chopped almonds and orange zest. Best served immediately.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 116 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Vitamin A 55IU1%
Vitamin C 1.7mg2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.