Gluten-Free Sausage Bake Recipe
This Gluten-Free Sausage Bake Recipe is a simple, delicious recipe that is a nice change of pace from traditional breakfast recipes.
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for preparing the pan
- ½ loaf gluten-free multigrain bread (8-10 slices)
- 2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can cannellini beans, undrained
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons kosher or fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound Italian sausage, sweet or spicy
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Brush a 12x14-inch (or similar) baking dish with olive oil.
- Cut the bread into 1-inch pieces. Place in the prepared baking dish with the tomatoes.
- Pour the beans and their liquid into a medium mixing bowl. Add 3 tablespoons olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Stir well, then add to the bread mixture. Remove the casing from the sausage and break into 1-inch pieces. Nestle the sausage pieces into the bread. Bake for 45 minutes.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 550 Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9g45%
Vitamin A 1315IU26%
Vitamin C 23.1mg28%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.