Ranch Chex Snack Mix Recipe
A classic, favorite snack gets a flavor makeover with another popular flavor – ranch! Even people who claim they don’t like ranch can’t keep their hands off this one!
Ranch Chex Snack Mix
- 4 cups Corn Chex
- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups gluten-free pretzels
- 2 cups gluten-free bagel chips
- 2 cups gluten-free cheese crackers
- 1 cup mixed nuts, lightly salted
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ounce package ranch dressing/seasoning mix (check label to ensure it is gluten-free)
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Add the Chex cereals, pretzels, bagel chips, cheese crackers, and mixed nuts to a very large bowl. Stir to combine, then set aside.
- Mix the melted butter, ranch mix, and dried dill. Pour half of the butter mixture over the cereal mix and gently stir to coat. Add the remaining butter mixture and stir gently until everything is coated.
- Split the snack mix between two rimmed half-sheet pans and spread evenly on the pan. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- When done, cool completely, then store in an airtight container.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.