This Keto-Friendly Chili is made with easy-to-find ingredients and cooks in the slow cooker all day so you can have dinner cooking while you spend the day as you please!
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 4 andouille or Cajun-spiced sausages
- 1 (14-ounce/417-milliliter) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 onion , peeled and diced
- 4 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- 2 cups gluten-free beef broth
- Add the beef, sausages, tomatoes, onion, garlic, and all the seasonings to the slow cooker insert. Stir in the broth.
- Cover, and cook on low for 8-10 hours. For chili, the longer the better, in my opinion; get the flavors to really meld together and provide the meat an opportunity to fall apart.
- If you'd like, you can help the meat out by shredding it completely with two large forks, or you can even pulse a few times with a handheld blender to naturally thicken the sauce.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.