Gluten-Free Apricot Blueberry Flatbreads
With summer fast approaching, this Gluten-Free Apricot Berry Flatbread recipe is bursting with flavor and is perfect for an afternoon pool party or just a snack break! It’s sweet but substantial enough for a snack, and the combination of fruit and goat cheese is exquisite, if I do say so myself.
To save time when preparing this treat, I used MyBread gluten-free flatbread pitas rather than spending time making my own bread. I like to have a reserve of MyBread pitas and other breads in my freezer for purposes like this – snack attacks, surprise guests, or if you just don’t have the time or energy to spend baking homemade bread.
Watch this recipe in action!
Gluten-Free Apricot Blueberry Flatbreads Recipe
- 2 MyBread Gluten Free Flatbread Pitas , thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2/3 cup apricot jam
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup soft goat cheese , crumbled
- 1 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush both sides of the flatbreads with olive oil. Spread the apricot jam on one side of each flatbread. Top with the blueberries and goat cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until the blueberries start to burst and the flatbreads are crispy. (For crispier flatbreads, place directly on the oven rack.)
- Drizzle with honey and serve.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.