No-Bake Gluten-Free Cherry Cheesecakes
These No Bake Gluten Free Cherry Cheesecakes fit perfectly in small Mason jars and are ideal for a spring picnic! These little desserts are delicious and simple and are made with a handful of common ingredients and a couple of special ingredients.
To start, I used Kinnikinnick’s gluten-free S’morables – delicious graham cracker style treats – and crushed them into fine crumbs with some butter. This is the foundation for the cheesecakes. Then I made the cheese cake filling – a classic one with heavy cream, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract (always use real vanilla extract). And lastly, I topped it off with cherry pie filling (make sure it’s gluten-free).
Cherries are perfect for spring or summer, and since we’re right there at the threshold between the two, I thought cherry cheesecake would be best! Feel free to change it up if you prefer a different fruit.
No-Bake Gluten-Free Cherry Cheesecakes Recipe
- 1 (8-ounce) package Kinnikinnick gluten free S’morables
- 7 tablespoons butter , melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese , at room temperature
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Gluten free cherry pie filling
- Grind the S’morables into fine crumbs in a food processor or blender. Pour into a medium bowl, add the melted butter, and stir to combine. Divide the mixture evenly among 6 pint-size mason jars or small glasses.
- Beat the cream to stiff peaks. Transfer the cream to another bowl, and beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the jars or glasses and top with cherry pie filling. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
Watch this recipe in action!
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.