This Beet Hummus is a healthier alternative to other dips you might serve at a Super Bowl party. It’s delicious and simple.
Servings: 3 cups
- 16 ounces cooked and peeled beets
- 1 large lemon
- 4 tablespoons (60 mL) tahini
- 4 cloves garlic , minced
- Olive oil
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon (12 g) everything bagel seasoning mix
- Place the beets in a food processor and process until finely ground. Zest the lemon and set the zest aside. Juice the lemon and add 4 tablespoons lemon juice to the food processor. Add the tahini and garlic and process until smooth, adding a little olive oil if needed to make it creamy. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place in a serving bowl and refrigerate until serving.
- Combine the lemon zest with the everything bagel seasoning. Drizzle the hummus with olive oil and top with the lemon zest seasoning mix. Serve with gluten-free crackers or veggies.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 200 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Vitamin A 72IU1%
Vitamin C 29mg35%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.