This Beet Hummus is a healthier alternative to other dips you might serve at a Super Bowl party. It’s delicious and simple.
- 16 ounces cooked and peeled beets
- 1 large lemon
- 4 tablespoons (60 mL) tahini
- 4 cloves garlic , minced
- Olive oil
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon (12 g) everything bagel seasoning mix
- Place the beets in a food processor and process until finely ground. Zest the lemon and set the zest aside. Juice the lemon and add 4 tablespoons lemon juice to the food processor. Add the tahini and garlic and process until smooth, adding a little olive oil if needed to make it creamy. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place in a serving bowl and refrigerate until serving.
- Combine the lemon zest with the everything bagel seasoning. Drizzle the hummus with olive oil and top with the lemon zest seasoning mix. Serve with gluten-free crackers or veggies.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.