Gluten-Free Chile Cheese Corn Muffins
Want to spice up that box of gluten-free cornbread mix that’s been sitting in your pantry? Look no further than this delicious Gluten-Free Chile Cheese Corn Muffins recipe. Simple to make and easy to enjoy, these muffins pair perfectly with soups, chili, or salads.
To infuse some spice into these, I used Hatch diced green chiles. You can use hot or mild, whichever you prefer. Then of course you’ll use cheddar cheese, and the rest is pretty basic for a cornbread – the mix, milk, vegetable oil, and egg. Bake according to the package instructions and you’ve got yourself a tasty bread to serve with dinner.
Get more gluten-free bread recipes.
Gluten-Free Chile Cheese Corn Muffins Recipe
- 1 (15-ounce) box gluten-free cornbread mix
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 (4-ounce) can Hatch Diced Green Chiles, hot or mild
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Grease a standard muffin tin or line with cupcake liners. Preheat the oven according to the package directions.
- Combine the cornbread mix, milk, oil, and egg and whisk to combine. Stir in the chilies and cheese. Divide the batter evenly among the cupcake tins (using an ice cream scoop is helpful). Bake according to the package directions.
- Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.