As you plan your backyard barbecues and get togethers during these warmer months, why not make a batch of White Sangria for everyone to enjoy? A cold glass of white wine is divine, but when you mix your favorite white wine with fresh fruit, something magical happens. This recipe is a great make-ahead cocktail that can be enjoyed any time of day.
- 1 lime
- 1 orange
- 10 ripe strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 (750 mL) bottle white wine
- ½ cup (120 mL) triple sec
- Club soda , ginger ale, or lemon-lime soda (optional)
- Slice the limes, orange, and strawberries and place them into an empty pitcher. Pour in the blueberries, white wine, and triple sec and stir. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 8 hours before serving.
- Scoop some fruit out of the pitcher and put it into wine glasses. Stir the sangria and pour just the liquid from the pitcher into the same wine glasses. Serve as is or add club soda, ginger ale, or lemon-lime soda for a spritzer option.
Illustrated By: Erin Rogers Pickering
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.