Gluten-Free Chicken Tender Pitas
I have been on a tzatziki sauce kick lately. I drizzle it over roasted chicken and veggies to amplify the meal from simple to fabulous! Another favorite way to use tzatziki is to make falafel pitas and drizzle the sauce inside. For those of you with children who might not be fans of falafel just yet, I suggest this Gluten-Free Chicken Tender Pitas recipe. This is a kid-friendly version of falafel pitas that people of all ages will love!
This fun and easy weeknight dinner starts off with Bell & Evans Gluten-Free Breaded Chicken Breast Tenders. Cook them according to package instructions (bake them, pan fry them, or air fry them) and set aside. Meanwhile, you’ll be making a salad with romaine, tomatoes, cucumber, kalamata olives, feta, and last but certainly not least – tzatziki sauce! Fill the pitas with the salad and cooked chicken tenders, drizzle with additional sauce, and dinner is ready. How simple is that?
Get more gluten-free kid-friendly recipes.
Gluten-Free Chicken Tender Pitas Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) box Bell & Evans Gluten-Free Breaded Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes , halved
- ¼ cup chopped seedless cucumber
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives , halved
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup tzatziki sauce , plus more for serving
- 4 gluten-free pitas
- Cook the chicken tenders according to the package directions
- Combine the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese in a mixing bowl. Add ½ cup tzatziki sauce and toss to combine. Fill the pitas with the salad, add the cooked chicken tenders, and drizzle with more sauce.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.