Citrus Avocado Salad with Blueberry Vinaigrette Recipe
This Citrus Avocado Salad with Blueberry Vinaigrette is not only stunning but is full of rich flavors. It’s filled with a mix of all your favorite fresh fruit for a refreshing taste just in time for the new year. This salad has definitely become one of my favorite salads to make.
The dressing used for this salad is a blueberry vinaigrette made with blueberries, Marukan Genuine Brewed Rice Vinegar, honey, lemon juice, and olive oil. This dressing is divine, and you can use it in other recipes as well. After cutting the citrus into rounds and spreading them decoratively on a plate, you just have to add the kiwis, avocados, and blackberries. I love the topping of pistachios to give the salad a little salty kick.
Get more gluten-free salad recipes
Citrus Avocado Salad with Blueberry Vinaigrette
- 4-5 citrus fruits of choice (a variety of oranges, blood oranges, clementines, grapefruit, etc.)
- 3 kiwis , peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado , thinly sliced
- ½ cup blackberries
- ¼ cup roasted and salted pistachios , coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup microgreens of choice
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup blueberries
- ¼ cup Marukan Genuine Brewed Rice Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- Slice the citrus into rounds about ½ inch thick. Cut off the rinds. Spread decoratively on a platter or on 4 individual serving dishes. Add the kiwis, avocado, and blackberries. Sprinkle with pistachios, pomegranate seeds, microgreens, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place the blueberries in a large jar or glass. Add the vinegar, honey, lemon juice, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Blend using an immersion blender. Serve with the salad.
- Using an immersion blender, pulse several times until the blueberries are “smashed”.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.