A meal on a stick, these Greek Kabobs are so simple to make and are the perfect make and take dish.
- 16 ounces (450 g) part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 48 cubes
- 24 fresh broccoli florets (about 10 ounces)
- 2 chicken breasts , cooked and cut into 1-inch cubes (rotisserie chicken works great for this)
- ½ cup (4 ounces) Champagne or Greek vinaigrette, store-bought
- 24 slices hard salami
- 24 Kalamata olives , without pits
- 2 jars (7.5 ounces each) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into 24 strips
- 24 long wooden skewers
- In a shallow dish, combine cheese, broccoli, chicken, and vinaigrette. Turn to coat; cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain cheese and broccoli mixture, reserving vinaigrette. On 24 skewers, thread cheese, salami, broccoli, chicken, olives, and peppers. Brush with reserved vinaigrette.
- Store in a sealable container for easy transport to your picnic.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.