Plant Based Smash Burger Tacos
Have you heard of the latest Tik Tok trend the smash burger taco? This food trend combines both tacos and burgers in one delicious meal. These Plant-Based Smash Burger Tacos are a gluten-free and vegan take on this Tik Tok trend. This recipe makes 6 and is too good not to give it a try!
To make this recipe you first start out by combining all the ingredients together to make the secret sauce. Then you take the impossible beef and flatten it on a corn tortilla. Once all the tortillas are assembled you place them on a skillet meat side down for about 5 minutes. Then you flip the tortilla and add some House Party Mild Cheesy Dip on top and heat. Once the tortilla is done cooking you top the tortilla with lettuce, onion, pickles, and the secret sauce.
Next time you can’t decide between burgers or tacos for dinner have both with these Plant-Based Smash Burger Tacos.
Get more taco recipes here.
- 1/3 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Combine all ingredients for Secret Sauce and let sit.
- 1 package Impossible Beef
- 6 corn tortillas
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- Black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- ½ (12 ounce) jar House Party Mild Cheesy Dip
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- ½ cup diced onion
- Dill pickle chips
- Take about 4 tablespoons of the Impossible Beef and flatten it on a corn tortilla. Repeat with the rest of the “meat” and tortillas. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add a thin layer of oil to the skillet and heat. Place the tortilla “meat” side down and cook for 4–5 minutes or until cooked. Flip, add House Party on top and let heat. Remove from skillet and top with lettuce, onion, pickle chips, and sauce.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.