ParmCrisps bring you simple snacking for Memorial Day
Tomorrow is Memorial Day and, if you’re having a cookout, you may need some last-minute appetizer or snack ideas. Luckily, ParmCrisps has you covered!
If you have yet to try ParmCrisps, it’s time you get on it. These 100% pure Parmesan cheese crisps are absolutely delicious and a little bit addictive! You can feel good about snacking on them at the office or sharing them with family and friends at a get-together because not only are they naturally gluten free but they are also grain free, sugar free, rich in calcium and protein and low in carbs and calories. They take the place of a cracker or chip and can also be used as a salad topping like croutons or as a breading when crushed.
ParmCrisps are great for those who are on a low carb or keto diet and believe it or not, they are great for many people who are lactose intolerant. Due to the aging process of Parmesan cheese, it’s naturally very very low in lactose, meaning people with lactose intolerance are often able to eat Parmesan with no issue.
For Memorial Day, we have a delicious recipe from ParmCrisps for Peach Habanero Salsa. Serve this salsa with Basil Pesto ParmCrisps or any other variety that you like. They offer Original, Jalapeño, Rosemary, Italian Herb, and more!
Peach Habanero Salsa
- 1 cup finely chopped purple onion
- 1 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 habanero peppers seeded and finely diced
- 2 fresh basil leaves chopped
- 2 limes fresh juice
- 6 peaches (3 peeled and 3 with skin), pitted, and diced
- Kosher salt to taste
- ParmCrisps recipe used Basil Pesto
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except ParmCrisps. Toss and mix well.
- Serve with your favorite ParmCrisps. Enjoy!
Recipe from ParmCrisps
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. This blog accepts free manufacturers’ samples and forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Affiliate links may be included in this post.