- 2 large bunches broccolini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- 1-2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a large baking sheet with gluten-free nonstick cooking spray.
- Wash and pat dry the broccolini, then place on the baking sheet in a single row (not on top of each other). Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Spread minced garlic evenly over top, then sprinkle with salt.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, depending on how soft you like your broccolini (I prefer mine a bit on the crunchy side). Remove from the oven and garnish with red pepper flakes, to taste.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 37 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Vitamin A 820IU16%
Vitamin C 0.6mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.