Cashew Goat Cheese
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free white miso
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Up to ¼ cup water, if necessary
- Cover the cashews with boiling water and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Drain the cashews and place them with all of the other ingredients in a high powered blender or food processor.
- Blend until perfectly smooth and creamy, adding water if necessary for the mixture to blend (avoid adding too much water or your cheese will be too thin!).
- Use immediately, or refrigerate overnight (it will firm up in the fridge overnight).
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.