Gluten-Free Breakfast Flatbreads Recipe
This Gluten-Free Breakfast Flatbreads Recipe is a simple dish that you can top any way your heart desires. I like mine with honey, yogurt and berries.
- ¾ cup gluten-free flour blend, plus more for dusting
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- ½ cup plus 5 tablespoons yogurt or dairy-free yogurt, divided
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup fresh berries
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. While the skillet is heating, prepare the flatbread dough.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add 5 tablespoons of yogurt, 1 tablespoon honey, and the olive oil. Mix until it forms into a dough. Divide the dough into two equal portions. Lightly flour a surface and roll into an oval, about 8x5 inches and slightly less than ¼-inch thick. Cook for about 2 minutes per side or until golden on both sides.
- Spread ¼ cup of yogurt on each flatbread, top with berries and a drizzle of honey, and serve.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.