Gluten-Free Breakfast Flatbreads Recipe
This Gluten-Free Breakfast Flatbreads Recipe is a simple dish that you can top any way your heart desires. I like mine with honey, yogurt and berries.
Servings: 2 servings
- ¾ cup gluten-free flour blend, plus more for dusting
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- ½ cup plus 5 tablespoons yogurt or dairy-free yogurt, divided
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup fresh berries
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. While the skillet is heating, prepare the flatbread dough.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add 5 tablespoons of yogurt, 1 tablespoon honey, and the olive oil. Mix until it forms into a dough. Divide the dough into two equal portions. Lightly flour a surface and roll into an oval, about 8x5 inches and slightly less than ¼-inch thick. Cook for about 2 minutes per side or until golden on both sides.
- Spread ¼ cup of yogurt on each flatbread, top with berries and a drizzle of honey, and serve.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 321 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Vitamin A 90IU2%
Vitamin C 1.4mg2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.