Picnic-ready and adorably packaged, these No-Bake Cheesecakes are a true delight! Customize them with your favorite jam.
- 1¼ cups (112 g) gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons (24 g) coconut sugar
- ¼ cup (60 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ cups (360 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup (120 g) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (60 mL) honey
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) lemon zest
- 1-1¼ cups (240-300 mL) berry jam
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. Spoon the crumbs into the jars.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together the yogurt, cream cheese, honey, vanilla, and lemon zest for 2-3 minutes or until creamy. Divide evenly among the jars. Spoon the jam on top of the filling in each jar. Screw on the lids and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 12 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 494 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9g45%
Vitamin A 490IU10%
Vitamin C 7mg8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.