Barbecue Chicken Pizzas
- 2 allergy-friendly frozen pizza crusts (such as Udi’s Frozen Pizza Crusts)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- ½ cup allergy-friendly barbecue sauce
- 1 cup leftover shredded chicken from the night before (or from a prepared rotisserie chicken)
- ½ red onion, very thinly sliced
- ¼ cup frozen corn
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese (use dairy-free cheese or omit entirely if necessary)
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Drizzle the pizza crusts with the olive oil, dividing the oil between the two crusts. Place both crusts in the oven, directly on the rack. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spread the barbecue sauce evenly over both crusts. Top with the shredded chicken, red onion, corn, and sea salt. Then sprinkle the cheese evenly over both pizzas. Bake for 5 more minutes, until the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove, top with chopped cilantro, and slice. Serve with an arugula salad.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.