Avocado, Lemon & Pistachio Pudding Cups
- 2 large ripe avocados, pitted
- ¼ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2-3 tablespoons honey, to your taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Pinch of salt
- Raw shelled pistachios, chopped (for serving)
- Scoop the avocado flesh into a blender or a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
- Add the remaining ingredients and puree until very smooth.
- Spoon the pudding between 3 or 4 small ramekins or bowls.
- Top with pistachios and serve.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.