Peanut Butter Dessert Hummus Recipe
Is it a dessert or a snack? How about both! This Peanut Butter Dessert Hummus Recipe is a delicious way to enjoy a sweet snack. Plus, it’s healthier than a traditional dessert!
Peanut Butter Dessert Hummus
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and patted dry
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon water
- Regular or dairy-free chocolate chips , for topping
- Banana slices or banana chips , for dipping
- Remove the skins from the chickpeas and place in a blender/food processor. Add the other ingredients, except the chocolate chips and banana, and blend until smooth. Serve, garnished with chocolate chips and with fresh banana slices/chips for dipping.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.