There’s nothing like a glass of this Classic Sangria to help you unwind. Even better, this recipe is made with just 5 ingredients!
- 4-5 oranges , divided
- 1 lemon
- 1 green apple , seeded and diced
- ½ cup (118 mL) brandy
- 2 (750-milliliter) bottles Spanish or Argentinian red wine
- Squeeze enough oranges into a measuring cup to get 1 cup juice. Slice the other orange then cut the slices in half. Place the orange slices in a large pitcher.
- Slice the lemon, then cut the slices in half and add to the oranges. Add the apples and brandy to the pitcher, stir, and let sit for at least 10 minutes. It is even better if you refrigerate and let sit overnight. (If you do this, refrigerate the orange juice separately.)
- Stir the orange juice and wine into the pitcher. Can be made a day ahead. Can be served over ice, if desired.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 321 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Vitamin A 222IU4%
Vitamin C 57mg69%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.