Gluten-Free No-Bake Chocolate SunButter Cookie Clusters
It’s no surprise that summertime comes with the hefty price tag of humidity. Some days, I don’t even want to turn on my oven, so I created the perfect solution- these Gluten-Free No-Bake Chocolate SunButter Cookie Clusters!
You heard that right – cookies that you don’t have to bake and are ready in minutes! They only require five simple ingredients, too – chocolate chips, gluten-free puffed rice cereal (or any mix-ins of your choice), mini marshmallows, sea salt and Creamy SunButter. I love using SunButter as a nut-free peanut butter alternative, especially if you want to share these cookie clusters with friends who have nut allergies.
To make the cookie clusters, melt together the chocolate chips (you can use whatever type you prefer – milk, semi-sweet, bittersweet, dairy-free) and SunButter. Then throw in the rice cereal and mini marshmallows. Scoop them onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, sprinkle with sea salt and- voila! They are perfect for sharing, but you can keep them all for yourself, too.
Check out more gluten-free no-bake recipes.
Gluten-Free No-Bake Chocolate SunButter Cookie Clusters Recipe
- 1 cup (heaping) chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy SunButter
- 1 ½ cups gluten free puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Coarse sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicon baking sheet.
- Combine the chocolate chips and SunButter in a microwave-proof bowl. Microwave on high power for 1 minute, stir then microwave for another 30-45 seconds or until the chips are mostly melted. Stir until smooth, glossy, and cooled slightly. Stir in the cereal and marshmallows.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or two spoons, drop mounds of the mixture on the prepared baking sheet. Top with a tiny pinch of sea salt.
- Let set up at room temperature for two hours or refrigerate for 30 minutes or so until firm.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.