Nothing says summer more than a delicious frozen cocktail in your hand, especially while lounging by the pool! As Independence Day is approaching, let’s make that frozen cocktail red in celebration.
- 2 ounces (60 mL) coconut rum
- 4 ounces (120 mL) watermelon puree
- ¼ ounce (7.5 mL) lime juice
- In a blender, add about a cup of ice. Add the coconut rum, watermelon puree, and lime juice. Blend until there are no pieces of ice left in the blender. Pour and enjoy!
**Disclaimer: Always check with alcohol manufacturers first to find out if there is any gluten used in processing.**
Amount Per Serving
Calories 167 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Vitamin A 649IU13%
Vitamin C 11mg13%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Illustrated By: Erin Rogers Pickering
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.