Gluten-Free No-Bake Granola Bars
A great way to avoid mindless snacking on junk food when afternoon hunger strikes is to make some healthier, treat-like snacks ahead of time, such as these Gluten-Free No-Bake Granola Bars. These are so simple to make, and the flavor combos are endless – add your favorite dried fruit and add some additional add-ins like coconut flakes or dark chocolate chips, if desired. You can also choose from a variety of granola flavors. Flax4Life makes Apple Cinnamon, Banana Coconut, Chunky Chocolate, Cranberry Orange, and Hawaiian varieties of granola.
Packed with fiber and omega-3s from the Flax4Life granola, protein from the nut/seed butter, and just the right amount of sweetness from the honey and dried fruit, these granola bars have it all!
These are an excellent snack for in between meals or to give the kids instead of a more processed, sugary store-bought granola bar.
Get more gluten-free bar recipes.
Gluten-Free No-Bake Granola Bars Recipe
- 1 (11-ounce) bag Flax 4 Life Snacking Granola
- 1 cup creamy nut or seed butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- ½ cup dried fruit , chopped
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with two strips of crisscrossed parchment paper, cut to fit neatly against the base and up the sides. The parchment paper will make it easy for you to slice the bars later.
- Chop the granola and place in a mixing bowl. Combine the nut butter and honey in a microwave-safe dish and heat on high power for 60 seconds. Stir to combine. Add to the granola along with the vanilla, salt, and chopped dried fruit. Combine well. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan, top with another sheet or parchment paper and press down firmly. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Lift the mixture from the pan by grabbing both pieces of parchment on opposite corners. Cut into 8 rectangles. Wrap bars individually with parchment and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.