- 1 ½ ounces gin
- ½ ounce Saint Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- ½ ounce lime juice
- 3 ounces lemon-lime soda (such as Sprite)
- In a cocktail shaker filled one-third full with ice, pour in the gin, Saint Germain Elderflower Liqueur, and lime juice.
- Shake the mixture up well and strain it into a tall cocktail glass that is filled with crushed ice.
- Pour in the lemon-lime soda and enjoy.
Makes 1 cocktail
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.