Cucumber Avocado Soup
- 1 pound cucumbers, chopped (unpeeled)
- 1 avocado, pit and skin removed, chopped
- ½ cup creme fraiche, sour cream, or plain unsweetened yogurt
- ¼ cup vegetable broth, chilled (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the garnish:
- 1-2 radishes per serving, sliced
- 1-2 mint leaves per serving, cut into chiffoniers
- 1 small handful sprouts per serving
- High quality extra-virgin olive oil
- Cracked black pepper
- In a blender or food processor, puree the cucumbers, avocado, and creme fraiche together until smooth.
- If the soup is too thick for your liking, add vegetable broth a couple tablespoons at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in chilled bowls and top with the garnish ingredients as desired.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.