Cinnamon Kettle Corn
- ¼ sup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup unpopped popcorn kernels
- ¼ cup raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the popcorn and sugar.
- Cover and shake the pot to keep the sugar from burning.
- As soon as the popping has slowed to every 4 seconds, remove from the heat and continue to shake for a few seconds until the popping has stopped.
- Transfer the popcorn to a large bowl. Toss with cinnamon. Serve.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.