Lemon Ginger Eggplant Chips
- 1 large eggplant, sliced into ¼- inch thick disks
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon herbs de Provence
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, toss sliced eggplant with the oil, herbs de Provence, pine nuts, lemon juice, ground ginger, and pepper. Spread the chips in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until the eggplant chips are tender and a golden brown, turning occasionally, about 10-15 minutes. Remove from the oven. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with lemon zest and serve.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.