Almond Butter & Coconut Rice Cakes
- 2 brown rice cakes
- 3 tablespoons organic almond butter
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin seeds
- ¼ teaspoon coconut flakes
- ¼ teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- Lay the rice cakes on a flat surface.
Spread the almond butter onto each rice cake using a knife. Top with the remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.