- 1 ounce vodka
- 2 ounces white cranberry juice
- ½ ounce lime juice
- ½ ounce Cointreau
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for a few minutes to give it a good chill before you begin mixing up this cocktail.
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice as well as the vodka, white cranberry juice, lime juice, and Cointreau.
- Shake everything up well and strain it into the chilled martini glass.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Vitamin C 9.5mg12%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.