Traditional mojitos, of course, are off the table on an anti-Candida diet. This one provides the classic flavor combination in a beverage that will leave you refreshed and nourished instead of dehydrated or hung over. Sounds like a great trade to me! It’s also a creamy, rich-tasting drink that will satisfy a sweet craving beautifully.
- 1/3 English cucumber peeled and diced
- 4 curly kale leaves stems removed
- Juice and zest of ½ lime
- 10-15 drops plain or vanilla pure liquid stevia
- ½ large barely ripe avocado (it should be quite firm), pitted and scooped from peel
- 15-20 mint leaves or ¼-½ teaspoon pure peppermint extract, to taste
- 1 cup filtered water or ½ cup water plus ½ cup full-fat canned coconut milk for a creamier smoothie
- ½ cup ice
- In a strong blender, blend all the ingredients until smooth. Drink immediately.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.