Bubbly Apple Cider – Non Alcoholic
Cocktails are not just for the night time – they can be enjoyed any time of the day! Take brunch, for example. When we think of having a cocktail at brunch, we commonly think of mimosas. And while mimosas are delicious, I like to change things up a bit and surprise my guests with different versions of this classic brunch cocktail.
Not all brunch beverages have to include alcohol. Sparkling cider is a fantastic alternative, especially when you still want those bubbles. This mocktail has a wonderful crisp apple flavor when you mix its two main ingredients together. The sugar and cinnamon rim combination adds a fun twist to the taste of this drink!
Bubbly Apple Cider - Non Alcoholic
- ¼ teaspoon sugar for the rim
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon for the rim
- 3 ounces sparkling cider
- 2 ounces apple cider
- ⅛ teaspoon superfine sugar
- On a small plate, mix the sugar and cinnamon until well blended. Take a champagne flute or coupe glass and rim it with the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Pour the sparkling cider into the glass. Next, pour in the apple cider. Finally, pour in the superfine sugar and stir all the ingredients together until the superfine sugar has been dissolved.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.