Gluten-Free Apricot Pork Stew Recipe
Apricots and pork pair beautifully in this wintertime stew. It’s simple to make and leftovers freeze well.
Gluten-Free Apricot Pork Stew
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin cubed
- ½ cup diced dried apricots
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes chopped (no need to peel)
- 1 red onion peeled and diced
- 1 cup baby carrots
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free soy sauce
- 6 cups gluten-free chicken broth
- Use a 6-quart slow cooker. Place the meat into the slow cooker insert and add the apricots, sweet potatoes, onion, and carrots. Sprinkle in the pepper and stir in soy sauce and chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or on high for about 6 hours. If desired, mash the sweet potatoes with a handheld immersion blender or potato masher to naturally thicken the broth.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.