Edamame Hummus Recipe
This Edamame Hummus Recipe is fresh, flavorful, and healthy. It makes for a great afternoon snack with raw veggies, or serve to guests as an appetizer.
Servings: 4 servings
- 12 ounces shelled edamame (frozen)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ¼ cup tahini
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- ½ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- Microwave the edamame in a microwave-safe dish with a little bit of water, according to package directions. Add the edamame to a food processor/blender along with all the other hummus ingredients and blend until smooth, adding more broth, a little at a time, as needed.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or crackers.
Nutrition facts are calculated for the hummus only, not including vegetables or crackers for serving.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 267 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Vitamin A 65IU1%
Vitamin C 8.7mg11%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Gluten Free & More are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.