Edamame Hummus Recipe
This Edamame Hummus Recipe is fresh, flavorful, and healthy. It makes for a great afternoon snack with raw veggies, or serve to guests as an appetizer.
- 12 ounces shelled edamame (frozen)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ¼ cup tahini
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- ½ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- Microwave the edamame in a microwave-safe dish with a little bit of water, according to package directions. Add the edamame to a food processor/blender along with all the other hummus ingredients and blend until smooth, adding more broth, a little at a time, as needed.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or crackers.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.